Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Red Rock to the Murray!

Good Evening - well after a great weekend of Football Grand Finals - Go the Sydney Swans - it is back to normal in this household albeit with lots of leftovers!  I decided that the best way to demonstrate the differences between where we are now and the area that we will be moving to is by showing some photos.  Great idea indeed and here it is:



Now whilst I wont be living where the photo was taken it is close by at a lagoon on the Murray River.  We are moving to Albury which is in New South Wales, Australia and located on the Murray River which is a special place close to my husbands heart.  The area is simply magical - for me anyway with so much to see and do.  I will of course be sharing more of this with you along with what the business is that we will be starting over there - all in good time!  It does mean though that our time in the North West is coming to an end and I am quite upset about it as I do love it here but that said it is time for a change and I welcome my new home with open arms (and camera on).  Speaking of I am going to have to wear out the camera before we leave as there is just something about this area especially the colours in the hills.

As a bit of a side note - the Pilbara photo is another shot from the top of Tabletop Mountain which you can see more of here.

Needless to say we are all very excited and the countdown is on!

Hugs to all
Rach




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;